Michael Shrock is currently one of the leaders and teachers at Fired Up Youth in Molalla, Oregon, a family youth ministry designed to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to their fathers. Fired Up Youth is a conservative valued discipleship group that reaches families from about 35 local churches dealing with topics that are directly related to youth and family. Mike is director of Operation Eternal Impact (OEI), a ministry that equips high school and college age young people to share their faith and make disciples. Mike and Rhonda have been happily married for 29 years, have 4 children, and have home schooled for 18 years."
- Tinker Toys and God's Higher Ways (teens)
- When You Feel Like Calling Fire Down from Heaven (teens)
- Sons and Daughters: Helping Them Thrive after They Leave the Nest
- What You Plant Is What You Get (teens)
- Givers and Takers, Movers and Shakers (teens)
| || ||