- Homeschooling: Preference or Conviction?
- Education: Does God Have An Opinion?
- Pitchin' a Fit: Overcoming Angry and Stressed-Out Parenting
- Homeschooling From A Biblical Worldview
- Being Salt & Light Families
- Is Homeschooling Just for Women?
|Jay Wile learned about his love for chemistry when his dedicated parents bought him his first chemistry set. Many stink bombs and a few explosions later,|
- What I Have Learned About Homeschooling Over the Past 22 Years (Thur evening)
- Homeschool: The Best Environment for Learning Science
- Do I Really Have to Do Experiments?
- Teaching Science at Home
- Why Homeschool Through High School
- Teaching High School at Home
Rob CapreraAttorney Robert G. Caprera and his wife Julie have homeschooled their three children for all their K-12 years of education. Rob and Julie have served on the MassHOPE board since 1994. After graduating from Duke University in 1976 and Nova University Law School in 1979, Rob entered the general practice of law in Southbridge, Massachusetts where he has worked continuously through the present date. His practice has included all forms of representation excluding divorce and bankruptcy. Rob has also served continuously as professor of Torts and Evidence in the Oak Brook College of Law since 1995.
|Thomas Clark is an award-winning teacher and Mathematics author, with 50 years of teaching experience at all levels. As a result of all of his work, he is convinced that everyone has the ability to understand mathematics, and is now known as the "why" guy, speaking throughout the country on concept development, specifically specializing in Mathematics instruction for homeschooling families. In the last 24 years, he has focused on the development of multimedia programs that have successfully challenged traditional methods of instruction, specifically directing his attention toward helping all parents to become more effective homeschool instructors. He is the author of "Algebra: A Complete Course", and "Geometry: A Complete Course", and is president of VideoText Interactive, a company that specializes in bringing the textbook to life through technology. Currently, his materials are available in print and DVD form, in online form, and can now be accessed on iPads, and iPhones.|
- Top Ten Myths About Homeschooling Math
- Simplifying Algebra for the Hesitant Learner (When are we going to need this stuff anyway?)
- The Seven Laws of Teaching at Home
- Is Math Straining Your Relationship with Your Children? (Let's identify the trouble spots)
Walt & Glenda GrayumWalt and Glenda Grayum have completed 29 years of homeschooling! They have five adult children, three of whom are college graduates, and their youngest
- Homeschooling: Seven Steps to a Great Start
|Kim is WriteShop's creative director and co-author of WriteShop I and II. More than anything, Kim loves to encourage and equip homeschool moms who have|
| || ||
April 26 - 28, 2018
June 9, 2018
June 16, 2018
Used Curriculum Sale
Neighboring State Christian
CT ME NH NY